CV-Library is the UK's largest independent job board, generating 4.3 million unique visitors and 3 million job applications every month. To sustain client and customer interest in our site, we continuously invest in new products. To support us, we are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to become an integral part of our product team. Being a Data Scientist would require ability to analyse big datasets, then applying complex algorithms to provide insights.
Looking at our database of 13 million candidates, you’ll work on answering questions such as-
1. If a candidate currently works at Waitrose, what companies are they most likely to move to?
2. What’s the average length of time a Python Developer stays at a company?
3. What external factors contribute to how likely someone is likely to change jobs?
Our Data Scientist should be very good at working and communicating within an existing team and collaborate on daily basis.
Basic qualifications and experience requirements:
* University degree in a scientific field (math, stat, computer science, data science)
* 3+ years of experience in the position
* Proficient knowledge of Python
* Experience developing machine learning programmes
Preferred qualifications and experience requirements:
* Experience within a job search or classified environment
* Proficient knowledge of SOLR
Skills and attributes:
* A high level of mathematical ability
* Thorough grounding in statistics
* Problem solving skills on high level
* Methodical and logical approach
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Natural passion for data analytics
* High quality dual monitors
* High Spec PCs
* Quiet working environment (headphones permitted)
* Health insurance
* Company bonus
* Discounts on local cinemas, shopping, leisure activities, dining and more!