Mechanical Estimator required to work for a leading M&E Contractor based in Hampshire. As the Mechanical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing mechanical estimates of values up to £4/5million, so previous experience is essential. The company are an established specialist mechanical & Electrical contractor who work across the commercial, industrial, residential and defence sectors. You will be reporting directly to the managing director and working closely with the Regional Director along with other key members of the team.
The Mechanical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
• Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
• Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
• Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
• Manage/Mentor junior members of the estimating team
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Experience within in similar position as Mechanical Estimator.
• Mechanical qualifications.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Confident communicator.
In return you will be offered a very competitive salary ranging from £45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience) + package. This role will also offer you management responsibilities along with future career progression.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.