Energi People are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding business in our modern, vibrant offices in Farnborough, close to Farnborough Airport. If you are looking for a company that offers a great culture, progression, recognition, development and one on one support, we would love to meet you!
We are a specialist technical recruitment agency that supply staff on a contract and permanent basis to the Construction Engineering & IT sectors in the UK and Overseas. We have a large, very well established and respected brand across the globe since 2002 and an expansive database of Clients and Candidates. Across the business we have teams that supply to different sectors within the Building Services, structural engineering and technology sectors, with each consultant specialising in their own niche vertical.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to work on a permanent desk as part of the MEP Building Services Design UK recruitment team, working with engineering consultancies who design some of the most iconic projects in the world. This position will be working with an existing team of 3, on a fast paced desk with a fantastic opportunity to bill big. It will be challenging but hugely rewarding!
As an Energi People recruiter, you will have the best tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external sources to help you build on your skills and grow your career. Individuals work in a team environment while being accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are essential.
If you have an entrepreneurial flair and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you!
* Developing new client business, utilising Energi People’s existing relationships and Energi People’s extensive database to exploit ‘warm’ opportunities & developing new relationships outside of this.
* Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time.
* Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
* Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
* Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies.
* Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
* Database administration.
* Demonstrate a minimum of £60,000 of individual billings over a 6-month period to ensure promotion.
* Ensure that all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system.
A successful Recruitment Consultant will be able to demonstrate to the following personal attributes:
* A proven track record in recruitment.
* A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts.
* Professional relationship building skills with both clients and candidates
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Telephone & email Marketing skills
* Be able to articulate ideas clearly.
* Enjoy working in a team environment.
* Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness along with a commercial edge.
* A desire to earn financial rewards.
* Recognising Energi People’s core values.
* A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually.
* Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
What do you get in return?
* Uncapped commission paid to 40%
* Realistic career advancement based on individual sales performance
* Sensible monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
* Working within a dynamic team environment
* Opportunities to travel the world with yearly incentives – (Dubai, New York, Barcelona and Monaco in recent years.)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Modern offices with ample free parking
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career as a recruitment consultant and want to be valued as more than an employee, then please do get in touch with James Mowat ASAP.