Security Accreditation Specialist
A global IT services company is looking for an experienced Information Assurance specialist to work on and lead a team of Cyber Security Subject Matter Experts on a complex and established project. Whilst the majority of the team are based in Basingstoke, they can be flexible regarding location provided the candidate is prepared to travel within the UK.
You will need to have experience of HMG accreditation and assurance processes along with the ability to represent the project and organisation at a range of different Customer meetings You will have experience of producing and reviewing assurance document sets including RMADS, Targets of Assurance, Security Targets, Remediation Action Plans. Familiar with risk assessment methodologies you will be comfortable articulating outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences, enabling the decision making process. You will need a track record of working on sensitive government projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies, their application in different contexts and HMG assurance policies and processes.
Experience and skillset:
* Relevant Industry Certifications – CISM/CISSP/ CCP (preferred)
* Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
* Demonstrable experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
* Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
* Experience of risk methodologies and tools
* Strong communication and technical writing skills
* Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
* Customer and business focused
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.