Junior PHP Developer
We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to help us to develop our growing global recruitment platform, and for us to help develop you. Our ideal candidate would have had exposure to a modern PHP framework and is passionate about learning more (we can’t compromise on this). If you haven’t had exposure to a framework but have a solid understanding of PHP and are keen to learn and enhance your skill set we would like to hear from you.
As a Junior PHP Developer at Resume-Library your role and responsibilities would include
• Implementing new features on our website, mobile app and CRM system
• Write well structured, testable code that can cope with the scalable demands of our growing platform
• Work to enhance the existing code base and fix any bugs that are reported
• Write PHPUnit tests for both new and existing services and methods
Your experience to date (our wish list)
• Experience building software with PHP
• Experience with a modern framework – such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony
• Working knowledge of MySQL - NoSQL would be an added bonus
• A basic understanding of a RESTful API design
• Experience using Git (we use BitBucket)
• A competitive salary in line with your experience
• Work in a true 9 – 5:30 environment where a work life balance is encouraged and our developers are swiftly kicked (nicely) out of the office come the end of the day
• Fantastic range of additional benefits, discount and freebies from our company Perkbox membership
• Regular company socials and free lunches
• Relaxed dress code, we are interested in the code you can deliver rather than what you wear (a nice to have more than a benefit)
• Life assurance
• Enrolment into our Workplace pension scheme
• A fridge stocked with Coke, Diet Coke and free fruit (who doesn’t like a balanced diet)
Who are we?
Resume-Library is a growing global site to compliment our UK job board CV-Library. A global recruitment platform like no other, Resume-Library is helping job seekers find their dream career, whilst supporting top recruiters looking for the best talent.