An exciting opportunity for a Support Worker / Care Assistant (female) to work full time day shifts in a spacious and modern 6 bed residential care home which provides support for young women with a Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Autism and Communication Difficulties. Ideally, Care Assistants or Supports Workers will already have NVQ (QCF) level 2 or 3.
Drivers preffered but not essential!
As a Support Worker / Care Assistant you will be:
- Living within or near an easy commute to Farnborough, Hampshire
- Providing personal care as well as performing basic household duties
- Experienced working within a Learning Disability setting
- Personable, friendly and hold yourself to a high standard of care
Support Worker / Care Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Generous benefits package
- Permanent, full time role
- Overtime available
- Excellent career progression