Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday- Friday 8:30am-5.00pm)
Working at Corintech gives the opportunity to work on two exciting brands. Corintech Electronics Design and Manufacturing – a global design and manufacturing service specialising in a number of sectors including Aerospace AND FilesThruTheAir – an innovative IoT distributor specialising in the Wireless Workplace.
With a strong emphasis in both brands on a dynamic and global digital profile, exhibition lead generation, and sales channel support, the role combines a wide range of digital and web-based content generation, exhibition organisation and promotional and sales assistance to our global distributor and reseller network.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a bright, confident team player with a passion for marketing to report into the Marketing Manager and work extensively with the sales department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a stringent SEO campaign with social media assist and PPC campaigns
* Assist in supporting distributor channels with new product information, suggested promotional activity and general product and service admin/support
* Create presentations, webinars and other promotional materials to support new product/service launches, announcements or marketing campaigns
* Create relevant, engaging written content including PR, website news/blogs, case studies and whitepapers
* Negotiate advertising deals and packages for the Company and its brands, getting the best possible price available for these
* Organise company events both internal and external including the launch of new products/services and customer open days
* Identify exhibitor opportunities and administrate exhibition attendance for the company
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
* Experience / knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords would be an advantage
* An understanding of social media and its use in corporate environments
* IT skills with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office
* Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
* A creative eye for visual marketing materials
* The ability to work individually or as part of a team
* The ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
* A professional attitude with impeccable phone manner and a responsible approach
* Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
* Clean driving licence
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Public Relations Officer and PR Executive may also be considered for this role.