Our client is based in Farnborough and is a leading location data services platform.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers; responding to all inbound enquiries to ensure they get the support and help they need.
This is a busy and varied role, involving you in customer service, marketing, product quotations, technical and administrative support, website walk-throughs, product guidance and licensing advice.
You’ll also provide administrative support to the Sales team and occasionally to the CEO and so you’ll need a positive can-do attitude, attention to detail and be a confident communicator.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
• Pre and post sales/technical support to our clients;
• Customer account administration;
• In-bound call and email handling;
• Live chat engagement
• Generating quotations
• Customer enquiry resolution
• New customer account administration
• Client info data entry into CRM
• Collecting visitors and guests from reception
• Preparing meeting rooms and organising refreshments when required
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data and completing tasks;
• Proactive, can do attitude;
• Ability to prioritise tasks;
• IT literate.
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".