My client is a large national company focused in utilities based in the Portsmouth area. This company are leaders in their field maintaining gas supplies to 5.8 million customers.
This is a full time fast paced position offering 37.5 hours p/w and you will work an alternating weekly shift pattern of 6.45am to 2.30pm and 2.15pm to 9.30pm with 1 Saturday in 4. This department is operational 365 days a year so will include working some bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the diaries of all engineers allotted to your schedule to ensure they are utilised and allocated to the most appropriate jobs
- Monitor the progress of all open jobs and see that they are dealt with within the allotted time-frame
- Liaising with engineers to obtain further information
- Managing you own work load and being responsible for the completion of tasks within a timely manner.
You will have:
- A strong ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box and use own initiative
- Be a good problem solver
- Have excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer full training and potential growth within.
Your starting hourly rate will be £11.56 per hour (including shift allowance),
For the first 12 weeks your pro rata holiday allowance will be 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.
Key Words: Portsmouth, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative, Co-coordinator, Facilities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.