If you are looking for a fast paced, varied role this position offers an exceptional move in out Housing Management Team. Mears Housing Management are looking to recruit an Accommodation Advisor to be part of their dynamic Team located in our Basingstoke site.
This varied role reports to the Team Leader of our Move Outs Division you will be the first point of contact for Customers, Landlords and Agents with any queries regarding serving of notices, arranging checkouts and move outs and will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers to arrange and confirm move out dates and times and any related queries.
The job entails a variety of duties including talking to Licensees of properties through the serving of notice, the move out process, arranging external business partner appointments and returning the property and keys back to agents and landlords in a timely manner. Instructing contractors where required to arrange for the removal of furniture. This team thrives on its successful levels of team management.
In addition the role will involve:
* Taking queries and customer calls in relation to arranging the move out of occupants and instruction of contractors where necessary
* Managing the process of serve notice to occupants and landlords
* Conducting outbound communications with involved parties
* Instruction of contractors to attend checkouts and removal of furniture
* Working with internal departments to ensure the best outcome for the customer
* Contribute to team meetings with ideas, suggestions or recommendations which assist in reviewing working practices and service standards, leading to continuing improvement in team performance.
* To take personal responsibility for developing own skills, knowledge and understanding of services, processes, technology and community issues.
* Observe health and safety legislation, The Data Protection Act and Mears Ltd policies on Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality in the execution of duties.
* Be proactive in carrying out any other job function as required in delivering service to the customers.
This is a busy role that requires a high level of organisation, resilience and co-ordination. Customer service is a key skill as you will be liaising with a wide variety of 3rd party contacts, key skills in negotiation and excellent levels of time management and flexibility.
We are looking for 1 years’ experience within a customer service environment dealing with members of the public, either telephone based or face to face. Function user of Windows based technology, with more than one year's experience of use within an office environment or similar situation. Numerate and verbal analytical skills to GCSE standard. Competent keyboard skills,
Do you remains calm, objective and self-controlled under pressure. Are you able to negotiate with customers and contractors to resolve issues / achieve service delivery? This role will require you to co-operate with others in team and response centre as a whole, to achieve objectives. Develop supportive relationships with colleagues and creates a sense of team spirit. Adapts style and language to the needs of the reader or listener. Speaks with clarity, fluency and is to the point.
The ability to demonstrate high priority for service delivery and customer satisfaction. Able to build and maintain relationships with customers. Experience of operating in a sensitive, high priority customer care environment.
The Benefits of joining Mears Group
We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, excellent training and development opportunities and 25 days holiday entitlement along with bank holidays.
Mears offer a company pension, life insurance and share scheme along with other fun benefits!
Mears is also committed to a policy of equality and diversity, and positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community, please submit your application below and our recruitment team will be in contact