Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://(url removed)/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Transformation Initiatives Manager – Continuous Improvement EMEA
A fully trained Lean Six Sigma professional to mentor, who will coordinate, assist and drive the implementation of the Aerospace Group Continuous Improvement (CI) Strategy and improve performance at EMEA plants.
Working with Plant Managers and site Continuous Improvement Managers to implement the CI strategy through Process Standardization, Visual Controls, Leader Std.
You will work, to drive cultural change, advance and sustain High 5 performance to World Class levels.
Your key deliverables:
* Direct and harmonize process improvements through lean approach and deployment strategy.
* Standardize and Implement 90-day cycle of improvement process.
* Drives compliance of the Aerospace Group 4 Level Improvement Process
* Leverage EBS tools to drive continuous improvement.
* Ensure ELSS, OpA, and CIF self-assessments as well as formal assessments action plans drive higher maturity levels to improve and include a process to monitor progress.
* Monitors EPM/BSC performance and CI plans for each plant, participate in regular reviews and recommend opportunities for improvement as necessary.
* Mentors, coaches and challenges site leadership teams and CI leaders in the integration and use of ELSS methodology to include but not limited to Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), High Performance Work Teams (HPWT), ELSS Tools, Rapid Improvement Events/Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma Projects, as well as the Aerospace Lean Tool Certification Program.
* Leads process improvements teams including Rapid Improvement Events/Kaizen, as necessary, and directs timely completion of projects that meet top Corporate, Industrial Sector, Aerospace Group and/or Division priorities.
* Acts as an instructor for various ELSS training programs which include but are not limited to CIF, HPWTs, 90 Days Plan Process, EBS Pull, specific ELSS tools, Lean training & certification, Six Sigma Greenbelt training & certification, CI for Front Line Leaders.
* Established VSM based CI council to: a) Identify, share and leverage best practices b) Build a network of subject matter experts using the Aerospace Lean Tool Certification program, and c) Collaborate and solve common problems faced in the Supply Chain.
* Build Organizational Capability by supporting the hiring and developing of CI leaders, participate in annual development plans and provide input on organization capability/succession planning sessions
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, etc.), business or similar.
* 7 years of experience minimum in CI, Manufacturing, Engineering
* 3-5 years of experience as CI manager or OPEX manager of a plant operation
* Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
* Project management experience preferred.
* Strong project management skills
* Six Sigma Black Belt Certified preferred
* Ability to work in a matrix environment, get results and drive change through others.
* Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to manage by influence through solid relationships and process focus.
* Prior work experience in different functions is preferred to ensure this CI Manager sees the linkages between functions, impact of functional decisions downstream and how multiple functions work within a value stream
* Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement methods system thinking and daily manufacturing management, strategic management and project management
If yes, then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers?
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Contract in fast growing global company
* Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
* Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
* Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.