Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Controller for a busy bodyshop in the Farnborough area of Surrey (2918).
Applicants must have a clean driving license and extensive bodyshop/parts knowledge and experience. This role would suit somebody who is currently a bodyshop parts advisor ready to take the next step on their career, or a bodyshop service advisor looking to change their career path.
In return, my client is offering an attractive, negotiable salary and benefits, as well as an excellent working environment.
Your duties would typically include:
* overseeing the running of the Parts Department
* advising customers on which parts they might need for their vehicle
* taking orders in person, over the phone and via email
* stock control
* sourcing and supplying parts
* putting orders together
* raising invoices, dealing with payments and issuing receipts
* liaising with customers, managers, suppliers and colleagues
Applicants will have a good understanding of the automotive sector, with previous experience in a bodyshop parts role. Your communication skills will be outstanding, being comfortable talking to customers, suppliers and clients both face-to-face and over the phone. You will have excellent organisational skills, with a professional, supportive and flexible attitude, able to problem-solve and multi-task without any problems.
How to apply
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine
* call Travis at Goldman & Fine
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
Job ref: 2918
If this is not the right position for you, please visit our website or contact us to other discuss vacancies that may be suitable. Alternatively, please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.