Experienced Recruitment Consultant – Construction Division
Basic salary from £21k to £35k with car allowance/car DOE
Commission + Incentives + Targets from Day 1
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UKs leading independent recruiters. Our network of 30 offices and 9 specialist divisions help both UK and International businesses recruit the talent they need. In the past decade we have quadrupled our staff numbers and turnover.
Our Construction division is now into its 10th year and has become one of the many success stories at Interaction Recruitment. We are now looking for experienced consultants to join the team. We are interested to speak to experienced consultants from all construction specialisms: Management, Trades & Labour, Mechanical & Electrical, Maintenance, Architecture and Engineering (Either contract/temp consultants or Permanent Consultants).
All consultants must be able to drive and base themselves from the Portsmouth office.
Why Interaction Recruitment?
· Generous basic salaries and uncapped commission
· Car Allowance or Company Car Options
· Contributory pension plan
· A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
· Opportunity to progress your career: Consultant > Senior Consultant > Principal/Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager> Regional Manager > Director
· A chance to build your own team / division
· Free onsite parking or a local parking pass
· A Help to Buy scheme for first time house buyers
· Successful and involved management with vision to drive the division and individual careers.
· Quarterly and Annual incentives including 5 star Caribbean and European breaks
· Summer Company Sports Day, Awards weekend alongside other regional and company wide incentives.
What are we looking for?
· Ambitious and driven people wanting to earn very good money
· High-achievers already working within construction recruitment who wish to work in a more autonomous and rewarding environment; or
· Recruiters from another sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge; or
· Graduates with 1-3 years experience in an sales discipline who believe they can make the transition.
Please note that all applicants must hold a current full UK driving licence
What is the role?
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for delivering for some of our existing accounts as well as winning new clients. You will be identifying and interviewing the leading talent within the construction sector. You will be conducting meetings and pitching for business at Director level with both sub and main contractor business. As your role progresses you have the opportunity to further hone your specialism, perhaps into the launch of a brand new division and recruiting your own team.
At Interaction your earnings are unlimited. As a Recruitment Consultant your earnings potential is superb with our high-achievers earning £50k+ per annum and many earning £75k+. For individuals with aspirations to move into leadership, Interaction provides talented individuals the opportunity to quickly achieve promotion to Senior Consultant, Manager, Regional Manager and Director.
You can very quickly achieve career advancement at Interaction.
We are looking to speak with the most talented Recruiters in the South of England. If you like the sound of our company rewards, goals and objectives and would like to realise your true worth then please apply or contact our Office Manager Martyn Woollam to find out more.
or call (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)