Become an Implementation Manager with The Security Watchdog (part of Capita)
We are hiring an Implementation Manager to join our existing Implementation Team, reporting to the Customer Success Director. Your main tasks will include project managing all new client onboarding and overseeing all change management within the business. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Implementation Manager Responsibilities:
* Undertake review of the customers systems and processes, suggest changes to maximise efficiency in overall vetting process
* Gain customer trust through relationship development and being a credible SME in Vetting and process management
* Producing and delivering presentations/consultations face-to-face and via webex
* Provide hypercare support for customers where significant change requires management, working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
* Support sales function in contract negotiations and tender process
* Manage a team of Implementation Executives to achieve successful completion of multiple change projects
Implementation Manager Requirements:
* A history of leading successful client-facing projects.
* Knowledge in Project Management methodologies a must
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
About Capita and The Security Watchdog
Security Watchdog is the industry leader and subject matter expert in all areas of international pre employment screening, background checks, criminality checks and risk consultancy. Our mission is to develop world-class risk mitigation partnerships with a global client portfolio, underpinned by 'delight through excellence' customer service principles. We have an unrivalled range of pre employment screening solutions, offering background checks of every kind for all industries. The Security Watchdog are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.What’s in it for you?As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – [click apply now]. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can for guidance. | Become a Change Maker |
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
What we hope you will do next
* You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
* At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.