Perform Verification an Validation test activities for a range of System Engineering lifecycle events within the ITIL framework to include the following:
* Write test plans, scripts and reports and other associated test documentation to verify functional and non functional requirements for the Main and Secondary voice systems.
* Liaise with key stakeholders to provide support and improve understanding of requirements through a clarification process.
* Diagnose test failures and provide results and recommendations.
* Provide accurate estimates to team leads as required and contribute to the planning activity.
* Review work items and act as a co-ordinator for work produced by other team members.
* Contribute to the section/department procedures where appropriate.
It would be advantageous for the candidate to have experience with the following applications:
• JIRA (Defect Management System)
• Wireshark packet analyser
• VHF/UHF VOIP based communications test tools
• HP Quality Centre
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.