Job Title: Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee
Salary: £20,000 (£26K OTE)
A firmly established player in the construction industry and one of the longest operating companies in the south, our client is looking for ambitious Graduate Commercial Sales Trainees to help enhance the company’s presence further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £26K
- A sharp increase in earning potential after one year
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Company holidays that reward success
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
The Graduate Commercial Sales Trainee will obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering. As part of a structured programme geared towards your progression, you’ll initially be rotated around the business – ranging from internal sales, to field sales and account management. The successful candidate will pick up the requisite skills with which to generate leads, build relationships, book business meetings and influence at these meetings.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and the markets they operate within
- Rotate across the business so as to learn about the different sales departments and methodologies
- Develop rapport and relationships with prospective clients in order to schedule new business meetings
- Shadow senior figures to these meetings with the view to picking up the skills with which to run these meetings independently
- Engage consultatively with clients over the phone and in person
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and dynamic
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)