QUALITY ASSURER - LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT - NATIONAL - CASUAL (2779)
In a nutshell
If you’re a qualified quality assurer in Leadership and Management and looking for fresh challenge on a casual basis, it’s time to be one of us!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Leadership and Management QA’s all across the UK to join our renowned, fast-growing company on a casual basis. You will be provided with full training and the tools to apply your industry experience and passion for helping people to improve their prospects.
With flexible hours, remote working and all the freedom of working on a casual basis this could be the opportunity for you.
About the role
You will be:
* Conducting quality assurance activities of end point assessments allocated to you.
* Ensuring that all awarding organisation standards/ polices/ processes are maintained.
* Following and updating sampling plans to ensure consistent, fair and reliable outcomes and providing a clear audit trail of activity.
* Ensuring that sampling follows the internal quality assurance strategy and regulatory requirements.
* Providing clear feedback to End Point Assessment Managers for the relevant apprenticeship standard
We are looking for:
* An assessing qualification (CAVA or equivalent)
* An IQA qualification (IQA or equivalent)
* Sector specific occupational qualifications and experience
* Experience of End-point assessment is desirable
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
* 25 days holiday pro rata on accrued hours worked
* Access to auto enrolled pension subject to entitlement
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, and one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, we are helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship.
Working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, we put together a package of external assessments designed to give an overview of an Apprentice’s competence. That might be multiple choice tests, professional discussions, observation at work or trade tests, to name just a few.