Account Manager- Home Based - IT Sales - Southampton- Up to £40,000 +Uncapped OTE
About the Company
This excellent company have been a Technology and Supplies Reseller for over 30 years delivering IT Solutions and services to every kind of organisation across the UK. With offices based all over the UK they offer an unrivalled nationwide scale for supply and service.
With over 2000 Manufacture partners supplying over 1 million products and in 2018 they achieved ££229 Million in revenues.
* £20K-£40K basic
* Work from Home Office
* Uncapped Commission Structure
* Great progression and earning potential
Account Manager- Requirements
* To carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone, maintaining and developing the company's sales
* Building profitable long term customer relationships
* Currently working as an IT Account Manager for an IT Reseller with full accountability for the Full Sales Cycle earning a minimum of £10K GP PCM
* A proven IT Reseller or Office supplies background with a natural ability to build rapport and trust
* Self Motivated with the ability to manage your own time and workload
* Experienced Sourcing and Lead Generating to Presentation and closing the Sale
* Excellent product knowledge around IT Hardware, Software, Office Consumables, IT Infrastructure
* Must be methodical and show an organised approach to all duties
* Portraying a positive image of both the company and the job
* Undertake any reasonable requests given by the management of the company
* Maintain a polite and courteous manner when dealing with internal and external customers.
Account Manager- Responsibilities
* Cold calling experience is essential to continually grow your Account Base (Someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone)
* Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager
* Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects
* Maintain and develop the computerised database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations and orders
* Assist the customer in understanding the products and services
* Optimise selling time on the phone
* Liaise and co-operate with all departments within the organisation following set procedures & conventions
* Cover the duties of any colleagues who are not in work due to holidays, sickness etc
* Follow company procedures set out in the contract and company handbook
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.