Due to a full order book and increased growth, my client, a leading engineering company based near to Basingstoke are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Finisher / De-burrer on a temporary basis. Although initially a long term temporary role, this could lead to a permanent role within the organisation. This would suit candidates looking to take a step into engineering / manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of engineering or manufacturing and previously worked in a “hands on role”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assist the CNC Engineers, check and Deburr Component work produced.
* Shot Blasting.
* Accurately complete production documentation, both written and electronic.
* Assist with secondary production operations.
* General housekeeping required to maintain a safe working environment.
* Have a positive, flexible working attitude.
* Ideally the candidate is capable of using standard manual measuring equipment and gauges.
* Identify problems with components and bring them to the attention of the supervisor.
* Basic PC skills.
* Be able to read engineering drawings is an advantage although not essential.
Hours of work are day shift 08.00 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday with a 13.00 finish on Fridays (39 hours per week). Hourly rate is £9.86 per hour.
Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration and interview.