Accommodation/Facilities Manager – Portsmouth – 12 Month Contract – £24.00 per hour (inside IR35) – start date 01/07/2019.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an accommodation/Facilities Manager to join a large city centre office to develop and implement a well thought-out office space management strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Assist in the establishment, development, implementation and review of effective strategies for the accommodation and facilities management operations to support the commercial objectives.
* Gain an understanding of how the space is being used.
* Identify future needs so that the business spatial needs can be adapted for a more productive and efficient workplace environment.
* Ensure best practices are followed for maximum efficiency.
* Involved in Strategic planning and day-to-day operations.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of managing a large city centre office/commercial facility.
* Excellent communication.
* Stakeholder management experience.
* Demonstrate strong leadership.
* Excellent management skills.
37 Hours per week, Longer hours maybe required.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.