Position - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location - Basingstoke
Reporting to - Supervisor
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
* City & Guilds Electrical 236 Parts 1 + 2 / 2330 or equivalent
* 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (preferred)
* Ability to carry out minor fabric and plumbing repairs
* Experience of electrical maintenance - reactive / PPM
* Building Services/Facilities Management background
* Working for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management and Engineering Service providers, we are seeking a qualified electrician with planned and reactive maintenance experience within a building services/FM environment to work on a static site in Basingstoke.
* Duties will include in planned and reactive maintenance of a wide range plant and associated electrical equipment along witihin commercial offices and surrounding areas, with requirement to carry out other minor repairs such as plumbing, A/C and fabric maintenance.
* You will need to be able to deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
* Support other Engineers as and when required and liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
* Carry out duties within company safety policy and advise line manager of all situations which could affect the safety of people or property.
Annual Basic Salary up to £32,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications and experience), company pension and 20 days holiday.