Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: Deliver a professional service when operating the leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison and to support the Customer Service Team within Sports Faculties.
• Perform receptionist, cashier and clerical duties, provide a high level of customer service and deal with all complaints/ enquires efficiently.
• Administer bookings using computerised and manual systems.
• Work the cash register, accepting payments for activities and the sale of goods within the Sports Centre.
• Distribute and collect hire equipment, whilst running a deposit system where required.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• High Customer Service Levels
• Familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
• This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.