My client represents three generations of the family actively involved in the day to day running of the business. They have over 60 years of trusted local experience in managing their own commercial and residential portfolios as well as those for their clients. They truly believe it gives them the edge over competitors.
My client is currently looking for a full time permanent experienced accountant in Andover. The company is a family run business and company. This position is to assist with senior members of staff where full training will be given to cover in their absence. My client is looking for a dynamic and driven person who has the willingness to learn and grow with the company. This role would suit an experienced administrator/experciance working in payroll or accountancy who has a keen interest in finance. The ideal candidate would be supporting the senior members of staff where full training will be given.
Main duties (not to be limited to):
* Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
* Payroll services
* VAT preparation and submission
* Inputting invoices and paying them on time
* Day to day chasing of customers and companies invoices
* Supporting senior accountant with a portfolio of clients
* Preparing year end accounts
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Organisational skills
• Previous experience in dealing with accounts (not essential)
• 5 GCSE’S including Maths and English
Hours : 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Free parking in the town centre, Pension, Holiday pay, progression and qualification opportunities.