Project Director - residential Infrastructure
* Fulfil the role of Project Director on major Residential Infrastructure projects
* Forge strong working relationships with clients and become part of their integrated project teams
* Liaise with the wider, multi-disciplinary team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
* Be a positive addition to the growing team within the Southampton office and assist in the development of the residential infrastructure capability within the region.
* Full membership of a recognised professional body or committed to achieving full membership (e.g. MAPM or MRICS)
* Ideally an industry recognised professional qualification in project management and/or development
* Efficient and collaborative approach
* Experience working on major development with a demonstrable track record of excellent technical delivery
* Experience managing project teams
* Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong working relationships at all levels
* A strategic thinker with the ability to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
* Able to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
* Able to use modern management techniques to deliver projects successfully
About my client
* My client is an award-winning, professional services firm operating from more than 50 locations across the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence. They help their clients create value, protect value, and manage risk. They are the partner of choice for organisations operating in complex or challenging environments.
They serve our clients through six business streams:
* International Development
* Infrastructure & Built Environment
* Programme & Project Management
* Surveying & Asset Management
* Planning and Transport
* In return for your dedication, you will enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will also benefit from great training and development with support to achieve your career goals.
For more information on this role and others please call (phone number removed) and speak to Dan Crowley at HeatherDaniel International.