Part Time - Estimator, Part Time, North Hampshire £10 PH, £11.21 PH with holiday
Our client is seeking a hard-working and motivated person to help the Service Manager in a very busy Operations team. This is a temporary position.
Pay: £10 PH
Part time / Flexible (equivalent to 3 days a week)
Our client is part of a group of companies who are experts in M&E contracting, offering HVAC and Refrigeration planned maintenance contracts for commercial and public building systems. They also offer gas and water metering & energy efficiency monitoring. As well as ensuring buildings are safe and comfortable, regular planned preventative maintenance visits and equipment servicing ensures legal compliance.
Job role and requirement
• To create quotes at agreed margins
• To provide specialist quoting services to the end user customers
• To provide administration assistance
• Formal communication skills, and the ability to write and compose formal letters which will be a daily process to communicate with various bodies
• Knowledge of modern information technology and online services
• Excellent usage of a computer and its operating system (I.e. Microsoft Windows) along with other office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
• Good team player, honest, and willing to be cooperative with fellow colleagues
• Previous experience in working within an M&E/HVAC environment would be an advantage.
Ideally our client is seeking someone who has experience in pricing works or materials, someone who has experience in the the construction or knowledge of Building Maintenance. Possibly someone who has come from Builders Merchants, Plumbing merchants, Construction supply chain or Construction Customer Service etc that has a understanding of parts and sourcing items along with working with contractors.