Fed up of recruitment sales? Started a career in recruitment but not enjoying the sales element? Do you have strong administration experience and want to develop your career in HR (human resources)?
An immediate start for an HR Administration, focusing heavily on recruitment due to expansion, a local group of companies is seeking someone with some recruitment or HR Admin experience to join them in an expanding HR team.
What will you be doing as an HR Administrator?
You'll have ownership of the recruitment and there's lots of it!
* Covering the recruitment in box
* Placing adverts on job boards - indeed sponsored and website
* Working with agencies on PSL
* Setting pre interview tests for candidates
* Arranging interviews
* Sitting in on interviews
* On-boarding of employees - reference checking and offer letters, contracts and induction training
* Supported by Ops Director.
What do you need for the HR Admin role?
* Needs strong admin background, good PC skills and very organised.
* Suit someone who has been doing recruitment as a consultant in an agency or has some HR Admin experience.
* Must be available to start immediately
* Live locally to Aldershot and drives
What's on offer?
* Salary of £18,000 to £25,000 dep. on exp.
* 28 days holiday
* Hours 08:30 - 5:30 Mon to Fri 1 hour lunch
* Training and development
* Pizza Fridays
* Dress down relaxed environment
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.