Are you looking for a role in which you can really have a positive impact on people’s lives? We work with, for and alongside children and young people in an Ofsted rated “outstanding” residential setting, who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring.
The children and young people we look after let us know when we’re getting things right and our psychologically informed care planning and intervention (PICI) pathway helps us prove it to others.
* Are you motivated, determined and resilient?
* Are you flexible and able to adapt to challenging situations?
* Do you want to help the children and young people in our care to fulfil their potential by enabling them to understand their past, live for today and look forward to a brighter future?
If you can answer yes to those questions, we encourage you to join our team.
We offer some EPIC benefits, including the opportunity to earn £24,873.00per annum (equivalent to a qualified, full-time Residential Child Care Worker completing 8 ‘sleep-ins’ per month) as well as an excellent opportunity to learn and progress. You will be supported to gain vocational qualifications which will help to ensure you can carry out your work to the very highest standard, provide unmatched levels of care, as well enhancing your pay!
Our benefits include:
* Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
* Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
* Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
* Access to a voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
* Enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme.
* Refer a Friend scheme – recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you’ll earn a £500 bonus!
* Enhanced DBS Check paid for by Keys Group
If you would be interested in finding out more about this challenging yet rewarding role please call Sam at White Knight Recruitment on (phone number removed).