Customer Service Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.40 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm. During your first 4-8 weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK