Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday and every other Saturday morning
We are looking for energetic and confident communicators who have an excellent eye for detail who are passionate about customer service. Sound like you.....then click apply today!
Our client has a very high standard of customer service and are looking for people who can provide this both face to face and over the phone.
The role will involve:
- taking inbound calls from customers and you will be able to understand their requirements, provide them with various options to suit their circumstances and take them through the end to end process where they are receiving the service provided
- calling customers who have previously made contact for information and following up on quotations
- ensuring all information processed is highly accurate and fully compliant with policy and procedure
- processing all administration around quotations, new customer accounts, and ad hoc correspondence
- dealing with queries on accounts and explaining and resolving complex issues for customers, often involving figures
The ideal candidate will have:
- proven customer service experience (ideally in a phone based role)
- be confident in speaking with people at all levels
- have excellent numeracy and written communication
- the ability to provide a memorable and outstanding level of experience
- flexibility to cover the hours mentioned above including every other Saturday morning
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy