Service Engineer – South East Coverage
£30,00 - £35,000 + Overtime
Alecto Recruitment is eager to speak with Engineers who have experience in the materials handling and recycling/quarrying sectors who would be interested in working as a Field Service Engineer covering the South East.
Offering fantastic benefits and great opportunity to develop your skills and a very competitive salary you will be involved in anything from installation, commissioning and servicing equipment such as crushers, screens, shredders and material handling machines.
* Field Service Engineer travelling throughout South East.
* Attend breakdowns and carry out servicing on quarrying and materials handling plant.
* Mechanical work on pneumatics, engines, hydraulics and welding/fitting where required.
* Earn overtime when working outside of scheduled hours per week and extra on weekends.
* We are looking to speak with Engineers who have experience in repairing and maintaining materials handling and/or quarrying/aggregate/waste processing plant.
* Our client is also very interested in hearing from Engineers trained on heavy plant in the REME such as work on Challenger 2 tanks, mastiffs, CVRTs etc.
* If you are a Maintenance Engineer in the quarrying or waste industries and keen on moving into a Field Service role, we are keen to hear from you.
* You will need to be happy commuting throughout the South East of England.
* Salary is negotiable dependent on experience so the more comfortable you are with the different aspects of heavy machinery repair the higher salary you can command.
To enquire for more details about this role in the way of benefits, company detail or manufacturer types please email or call (phone number removed).