Are you an expert closer or sales trainer?
If so apply now!
Purpose of Role:
You will effectively manage the successful onboarding, induction training and performance management programmes for the full sales environment. You will be expected to work in close collaboration with the extended Sales Management colleagues to ensure all sales colleagues have excellent quality training both at the start of their journey and throughout. You will create & be continually responsible for sales training collateral that is engaging, effective and impactful.
* Collaborate with Head’s of Sales to create an effective and engaging 4-day induction training programme to be delivered to all new sales colleagues
* Be fully responsible for delivery of all sales training induction programmes, working closely with HR to ensure diaries are linked for flexibility around availability
* Overall responsibility for coaching, mentoring and call listening
* Call listening to sales colleagues on an ongoing basis, including but not limited to one hour of listening per week throughout their first four weeks of employment. Feedback to be delivered to the colleague and their Senior in both verbal & written format
* Creation and delivery of a minimum of twelve team training sessions to the full sales environment per annum (per office). Work in close partnership with the Sales Management colleagues to agree the correct training points and delivery methods
* Work with Head’s of Sales to list the four lowest performing colleagues from prior month to take 121 upskilling session with – including but not limited to call listening, role playing and feedback sessions
* Consistent data driven monitoring and reporting of all training delivery and thus impact on results, to be fed back in written format to the Sales Management colleagues as requested
* Work in close partnership with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure any key points of failure across the sales floor are recognised, addressed and monitored ongoing
* Support management of the teams to remain compliant around FCA Loans and Funding standards at all times
* Supporting recruitment of and the developing new starters and supporting their induction
* Assisting Head’s of Sales to keep registration drop off to a minimum and ensure the payment mix across sales is aligned to budget