Project Manager - New Build Industrial Sheds
Freelance starting 3 June 2019 till May 2020
£280 - 310 per day dependant on experience
Project Manager required to work on a new build industrial shed development in Southampton.
They are recognised main contractor based out the Greater Midlands that work nationwide working on new build and refurbishment’s projects, covering Retail, Commercial and the Industrial sectors with project values from £2m to £12m, they currently have the need for an experienced Project Manager.
Project Manager to oversee a £12m new build 3 Commercial Sheds which will be divided into 10 smaller units in total, steel frame build, external cladding, brick and blockwork with small internal fit in Southampton
The Project Manager must have previous new build commercial, industrial shed experience ideally or similar with values between £6 - 10m as the autonomous No1 Project Manager on site. Be able to oversee the build phase, whilst dealing with any design issues, client liaison throughout the build phase, you would also be expected to oversee Health and Safety, sub-contractors and associated paperwork throughout the project. General day-to-day issues, quality and programme, with a visiting Contracts Manager and being support with another site manager at a later stage in the project.
* Must have CSCS, First Aid & SMSTS
* You would be dynamic and motivated / driver
* Project Managers must have experience of new build industrial / Commercial or others with values from £6m to £10m ideally
* Proven track record of dealing with projects from inception through to completion.
* Ability to deal with and liaise with client and meetings
* The ability to deal with short to long term programme
* Good I.T skills
* Well organised and forward thinking to execute the project successfully
Please apply with an up to date CV.