Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
An exciting office job for a new graduate - based in Fareham, near Southampton
Blueprint Recruitment is an exciting professional recruitment company which is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies and a leading recruitment business in the Solent region. We are based on the Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham, near to Southampton and Portsmouth. We have a great work environment and lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and rewards for both individual and team sales performance. We value our people very highly and our graduates work closely together as a team with strong customer service values in an enthusiastic and vibrant environment.
We are looking to recruit a new Graduate to train as a Recruitment Resourcer where the work focusses on building relationships with customers, predominantly through telephone work. You will be finding candidates to match our clients' requirements and arranging interviews for professional business people.
Ideally you will be a fresh university graduate who is finishing this year. You do not need a specific degree and no previous experience is required. You will need an enthusiastic personality and a competitive mindset and will be looking for a career job that provides you with the opportunity to progress your career. You will also be ambitious, money-motivated and driven. You will have a strong ability to communicate with customers and you will have an excellent telephone manner.
We offer excellent graduate recruitment training and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate or graduating this year.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.