As a SHE Advisor you will be responsible for assuring business adherence to current legislation, best practice and our accredited management systems, while also providing professional and realistic advice on compliance and continual improvement.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Providing professional and accurate SHE advice to the business and company ensuring this is effectively translated to a business context while ensuring protection of people, environment and the business.
* Conduct SHE audits and inspections in accordance with internal procedures and OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001 requirements.
* Investigate SHE accidents, incidents and non-conformances, producing comprehensive reports with root cause analysis in line with procedural requirements within agreed timescales
* Support and run SHE workshops, undertaken in business areas.
* Undertake interventions and coaching within high risk environments both on board ships and on board base facilities.
* To use the ultimate sanction to stop an activity not suitable controlled by local management, where it is considered that there is a significant risk to persons or the environment
Your skills and qualifications:
* NEBOSH Diploma (Certificate accepted, if working towards diploma)
* Practical internal auditor skills (OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001 Internal Auditor qualification desirable)
* Proficient use of Microsoft office suite Desirable
* Sound knowledge of ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001
* Practical Lead auditor skills (OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001
* Internal Auditor qualification desirable) SHE training delivery (Qualification desirable)
* Accident / incident investigation skills (Qualification desirable)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.