Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer who has experience within R&D, and product development from concept to production? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity we are looking for individuals just like you!
This role is primarily to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. Collaborating with key research personnel on the ongoing development of a revolutionary product platform. Design, develop, and analyse new components, assemblies and products.
The successful candidate will have experience focusing on doing the engineering analysis and experiments needed to support and insure quality of new products. You will be responsible for releasing all engineering documentation relating to any change or modification. Writing detailed engineering reports and instructing more junior engineers and technicians on processes and methodology.
* Basic Salary £55k to 59k dependant on experience
* To be part of a team developing a new product for the UK Market
* Working for a Global Business
* On site parking
* To verify and validate engineering designs to product requirements
* Capable of designing unique R&D tests
* Ability to analyse and resolve problems using established tools and methods across cross functional teams
* Design components & complex assemblies documenting them with drawings using 3D CAD
* Follow established document control procedures
* Utilise any and all simulation, analysis and predictions to ensure new products meet all required levels of performance
* Work with internal and external resources on design optimization
* Lead major development projects
* Making work assignments
* Following up on work content
Experience, skills and Qualifications:
* Planning effectively at component level experimentation
* Instructing junior engineers on process and problem solving
* Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Design required Master's Degree in Engineering is preferred
* Proficiency and expertise in 3-D Modelling
* Comfortable working in multiple software packages and complicate surface profiles
* Ability to produce supporting documentation including 2-D models and FEA analysis
* Experience working with electricals and ware would be a strong advantage
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client’s needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.