Night Warehouse Operative
Pertemps have got an exciting opportunity for individuals to join an office equipment distribution warehouse as a Night Warehouse Operative. Our client is looking for hard-working motivated individuals to join their growing team.
Our client is offering permanent positions for the right candidates after successfully completing a temporary contract. The right candidates will have previous experience in a warehouse environment.
What is involved in being a Warehouse Operative:
* Picking and packing (at least 350 a day)
* Working with a picking sheet to create product orders
* Packing orders ready for distribution
* Labelling products when needed
* General warehouse duties
* Using T20 trucks to move stock round the warehouse
What our client is looking from you:
* Previous warehouse experience
* Previous picking experience is desirable
* Manual handling experience is desirable
* Hard working and able to work to a fast pace
* Quick learner
* Available immediately
A little more about this position:
* Full time position
* Permanent position after completion of temporary period
* Working 8pm – 4am, Monday to Friday
* Salary of £16,891 once permanent plus bonuses and shift allowance
* Paying £8.21 £10.44 while temporary
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative position please apply below with an up to date CV or give Jemma a call at the Pertemps Basingstoke branch.