Demolition Supervisor / Topman We have an opportunity in South East for a Demolition Supervisor working for a well-established Demolition contractor. You will be required to work on several demolition projects across the South East.
Key roles & responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge of Demolition.
* Knowledge of Asbestos Removal and Awareness trained.
* Previously supervised demolition works.
* Capable of assisting with Risk Assessments.
* Basic Planning and Programming skills and experience.
* CCDO topman essential.
* Own PPE.
* A recognised, relevant qualification.
* Within commutable distance of South East.
* Competitive hourly rate in the region of £18 to £22 per hour.
* Freelance opportunity with good chance of continuity of work.
* Weekly pay/ Monthly pay.
To apply please forward your CV through or contact the office on (phone number removed)
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.