A family run business specialising in care for over 60 years looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Aldershot Branch!
What can we offer you?
* Uncapped commission structure
* Family business
* Increased holiday with service
* Birthday off, Christmas shopping days
* Social events
* Work with great clients and candidates
* Support and skills training
* Accredited learning
What’s the role?
We work within residential care and need someone to manage our care bookings and workers daily. You will also be responsible for recruiting healthcare workers and managing their compliancy to ensure they are qualified and ready to go out to work.
What could I be doing?
* Ensuring bookings are filled in a timely manner
* Recruiting and interviewing candidates for temporary and permanent roles
* Client meetings for additional and new business
* Managing compliancy for carers, ensuring all training is up to date
* DBS Checks and referencing for candidates
* Answering calls and emails in a timely manner
* Processing timesheets
Apply if you’re…..
A Fast thinker! Reliable, with excellent verbal and written communication!
Ideally, you’ll come from a recruitment background and if you’ve got knowledge of social care- BONUS!
Come and join the Angel family. Send in your CV to Lily or call (phone number removed) to find out more!
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.