I am currently recruiting for a dynamic administrator to join an aerospace company based in the Fareham area. The role is a 6 month full time role, and looking for suitable candidates to start as soon as possible.
Location: Whiteley, Fareham
Pay Rate: £101pd
Contract Length: 6 months
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm or 8am- 4pm
The role of the administrator will include:
* Responsible for ensuring that process is being followed correctly and version controlled with guidance from the Performance Manager through effective monitoring and reporting
* Able to raise invoices and request WBS codes to be allocated to projects.
* As required, assist to provide support for bids including proposal generation, pricing and bid submission as required.
* Initial draft document production, pulling together elements from other documents for review and ownership by Perfromance Manager or Operations Manager for contracts and bid associated.
* Data management (CMT, CRM and Invoice data ). Maintaining their contents and produce reports, as required by Performance Manager.
* Internal Audit administration assistance.
* Coordinate ongoing input to internal company communications (Sharepoint site/s etc).
* Provide an Administrative function to ensure the efficient day to day running of the office
* Supporting responses to queries through a designated mailbox or via managed telephone extension, when required.
* Ensuring customer service level is maintained and queries are tracked and delegated to the relevant team members through to delivery.
The successful administrator will require:
* Excellent IT skills, with advanced level knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
* Excellent time management, attention to detail, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrable ability to produce clear, concise and accurate information and reports.
* Good communication and networking skills.
* The ability to assimilate and disseminate information promptly, passing on relevant information to the appropriate person/group.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.