Renewable Energy Contracts Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Alecto Recruitment are currently assisting one of our clients, who are company within the Renewable Energy Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business as they continue to grow.
Our client is looking for candidates who have worked within the Solar PV and Heat Pump industry. They are happy to look at other renewable energy experience.
* Managing the companies Renewable Energy projects and installations.
* Responsible for managing a team and personnel across each project.
* Working hours of 8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
* Responsible for ordering any parts that each contract/project needs.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Previous experience with Solar PV is essential.
* Past experience with Heat Pumps is desirable.
* 18th Edition is desirable.
* Previous contracts management is desirable.
* Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
* Company vehicle (variable).
Renewable Energy, Renewables, UFH, Underfloor Heating, ASHP, Air Source Heat Pumps, Commercial Solar, Solar PV, Domestic Solar, Contracts Manager, Contracts Management
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit