An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' School in Whitchurch is looking for an English Teacher for September 2019 onwards. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 of the UK curriculum. Applicants from overseas are welcome to apply as skype interviews will be taken in to consideration.
About the School:
* A coeducational school of approximately 900 students at KS3 and KS4;
* Located in the rural area of Whitchurch, in Hampshire, South of England;
* This school has excellent support for all staff, supporting mentorship programmes and CPD to further progress in teaching careers;
* There is a passion for developing a holistic and forward thinking education that explores modern pathways for all learners.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Planning and delivering lessons in line with the English curriculum at KS3 and KS4;
* Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
* Liaising with staff and care givers to ensure best results in student learning;
* Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of English Teacher in Whitchurch for September 2019, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
* Recognised teaching qualifications/relevant experience.
If this feels like the right job for you, apply today! Call direct on (phone number removed) now!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
* Personal Impact Consultant;
* Online Employee Portal;
* DBS Reimbursement;
* £350 Referral Scheme;
* Social Events;
* Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.