Job Role – Print Account Manager - Large Format
Salary – £25K - £30K DOE
Location – Winchester, Hampshire
Due to continuing growth my client are looking to hire a customer-orientated individual with a minimum of 3 years' experience – ideally within the Print industry/Print Management sector – to take on the role of Print Account Executive.
You'll be managing day-to-day client affairs and guaranteeing the highest level of customer satisfaction, using your strong print knowledge to inform every task. You would be an integral member of the team, dealing promptly and accurately with queries on live on-going orders, whilst also managing suppliers to ensure adherence to agreed deadlines.
• Assist in the production of highly successful campaigns for a list of designated clients.
• Analyse client requirements and work to their budgets
• Meet with suppliers and clients regularly to discuss their needs and requirements.
• Communicate with all types of people
• Working as part of a team or using own initiative
• 3 + years’ experience – ideally within the Print industry/Print Management sector.
• Experienced with using MIS systems and competent user of Office 365 and Adobe products.
• Full UK Driving License – beneficial
• Basic experience with standard repro programs and a knowledge of Large and Wide format production and merchandising would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - essential
Sound like the role for you? If you have the relevant experience get in touch with your up to date CV or call Dom on (phone number removed)
Print Account executive, Print Account Exec, Print Account Manager, Account executive, Account exec, Client service exec, Client service executive, Print Manager, Print Management, Large Format, Signage, Wide Format, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale