A leading Training provider are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Trainer to deliver accredited and in-house Health and Safety Training to commercial and work based learning cohort as part of growing department.
The role of the Health and Safety Trainer is to design, develop and deliver a range of safety programmes covering all aspects of conventional health and safety.
* Complete and mark assessments.
* Develop new and update existing materials.
* Design bespoke courses to meet customer needs.
* Liaise with customers to identify their specific requirements
* General NEBOSH Certificate
* Practical knowledge of Health & Safety
* Presentation/ Training Skills
* Experience of standards (incl. ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & OHSAS 18001)
* Excellent time management & ability to manage own time effectively
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
* CMIOSH Status
* Environmental Certificate
Salary and Benefits
* Salary between £28,500- £30,000
* Mileage allowance standing at 45ppm
* 34 days annual leave (Inc. 8 Public holidays)
* Pension Scheme
* Continuous training and development
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.