We currently require an electrical technician for our client based in Portsmouth.
* General electrical duties including repairs to lighting, sockets, fans, towel rails, utility boilers, extract fans, pumps and ahu’s
* Other works as commensurate with the grade, personal abilities and experience
* Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate
* To work with and assist other members of the maintenance team as required
* Undertake training to maintain and develop the requirements of the service
* Adhere to H&S policies on site, ensuring that all work is undertaken in safe working conditions.
* Ensure compliance with company safe systems of work, adhearing to risk assessments and method statements
* Repairs and replacements off lighting, sockets, fans, utility boilers and towel rails
* Portable appliance testing
* Repairs to pumps and ahu's
* Maintain records and complete service reports
* Formal trade qualification
* 18th edition bs7671:2018
* Able to gain mod security clearance
* Full clean driving licence
* Basic Disclosure Check (Basic DBS Check)
Desirable requirements (although training will be given):
* Testing and inspection
Hours of work Monday – Friday- 8am to 5pm (40hrs per week)
Site location: PO1
Pay rate:£ 12.29ph
If you are interested in the role, please contact Carla Fernandes on (phone number removed) or submit your CV to apply.