Assisting with operational excellence and sales growth for the Cass Art Campus Shop, our Floor Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the shop floor together with direct line management responsibility for all Retail Sales Assistants & Key holder’s. You will work with and manage the team with positive energy and enthusiasm.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO), THE FOLLOWING:
* Manage the day to day running of the shop floor.
* Assume duty management responsibility including Store opening and closure.
* Promote and maintain customer service standards-welcome customers
* Opening and closing of the Cass Art store and any secured area of the store when required
* Carry out with care, cash handling procedures along with abiding with legislative instructions with regards to sale, and trading standards and opening and closing restrictions.
* Maintain vigilance at all times, to help minimise any potential theft and stock loss, task your team with loss prevention
* Utilise all company initiatives and incentives to drive sales performance and store standards.
* Maintain merchandising and housekeeping standards within the shop
* Maintain effective communication with Buying and Merchandising and Stock personnel to maintain stock levels along with completing stock takes and cycle counts.
* Assist with the receipt of deliveries, ensuring all stock is safely stored and easily accessible in line with health & safety and merchandising guidelines.
* Plan effective rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels during all trading hours.
* Team management-including recruitment, inductions, training, discipline and development with support from the Retail Ops Manager and the Senior Store Managers.
* Champion the rest of the team to achieve and exceed sales targets set.
* Retail Team Management/ Team leading experience (essential)
* Customer service experience
* Numerate and analytical
* Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-driven and results orientated
* Ability to work autonomously
* Energy and enthusiasm
* Reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
* Highly organised and motivated.
* Passionate about retail and the mission of Cass Art.
* Affinity with the Cass Art brands and products