Are you a Senior Project Surveyor looking for a exciting new opportunity? Well, look no further! A well-established public sector team based in Southampton are looking for a new addition to their team.
A leading consultancy is seeking a Senior Project Surveyor to work with an Associate or Director to successfully manage and deliver capital investment projects. The role will cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception, through the design and procurement process and onto the site delivery and commissioning phase.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits package
* Amazing social team and environment
* Lead Cost Management commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery
* Provide effective support to Cost Managers and Assistant Cost Managers
* Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
* Develop strong relationships with clients and members of the cross-functional team
* Be the primary interface with the company’s clients (new and existing)
* Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
* Manage the delivery of cost management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
* Provide full Cost Management duties to the company’s clients
* You will be Degree Qualified (BSc or MSc) in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management
* Extensive project experience
* Experienced in a Client management role, and able to manage an account in terms of projects that are 'live', plus seeking new opportunities
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Highly motivated
* Ideally, you will be professionally qualified at Chartered Quantity Surveying Status with the RICS, CIOB or other equivalent institution
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on (phone number removed) today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.