Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Basingstoke, this service is set in beautiful grounds and provides care for elderly residents and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
We are seeking an RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified Clinical Lead to join this service on a full-time basis.
This is a permanent position to work 40 hours per week and the salary for this role is £16.50-£17.00 per hour with paid breaks.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• A Valid NMC Pin number
• Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
• Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN, RNLD, RMN) with at least 2 years post registration experience
• Background in person centred care planning within a care home
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
• Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise is essential. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding
• Taking responsibility for the well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
• Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Ford on (phone number removed).
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.