Our client is a leader in the gift and soft toy market all over the world, they manage retail supply chains from product origin to customer delivery in the UK and across Continental Europe. Their Distribution Centres are located across Southampton and are the first UK port of call for container ships supplying goods from the Far East to Northern Europe.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an On-Site Trainer to provide the initial training and site inductions for all new temporary workers at our client’s site including health & safety and SOPs. The role includes maintaining training records and identifying ways to improve the delivery and support of temporary workers.
* Act as the first point of contact for temporary workers across all sites with the client
* Deliver candidate training across all sites, training teams of 2-4 candidates on Health & Safety, duties and standard operating procedures.
* Supporting new starters during their first day, communicating with supervisors and team leaders to gain feedback
* Support the improvement and development of new starters
* Maintain training records
* To generate and escalate ideas on ways in which the service to our client and candidates constantly evolves and improves.
What we offer
* Full time hours, with flexible timings
* Competitive pay dependant on experience
* Free on site parking