A role for an up and coming Accounts Payable individual. Future potential to gain experience and get involved in departmental projects and improvements. The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors. This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
· Processing Invoices & credit notes
· Reconciliation of Accounts
· Liaising with various departments to ensure smooth efficient process flows.
· Manage international entities
· General staff training
· Dealing with supplier queries / payment terms
· Prepare accounts for payment
· Assist with audit
· Credit card reconciliation
· Excellent excel and administration skills;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure;
· Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative.
· Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills;
· Excellent problem solving skills;
· Team Player
· Ability to work on their initiative
· Excellent communication skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy