A UK business specialising in automatic and industrial entrance systems are looking to expand their team of door engineers based in the Basingstoke area. On offer is 28 days holiday, a Ford transit van, paid for birthday off. Company Health care plan. Performance related bonus and premium overtime and call out rates.
With this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for:
* The service, maintenance and repair of Industrial sectional, dock levellers, roller shutters and fast action doors.
* A small amount of automatic door service and maintenance.
* Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 engineer guidelines.
* Electrical wiring.
* Advising customers on possible solutions to their products.
* Fault Finding.
To be considered for this engineering role you must have:
* Practical experience servicing and maintaining industrial and some automatic doors.
* A valid EN16005 or BS7036 certificate.
* Electrical and mechanical experience.
* A driving licence.
* A CSCS Card.
In return a Door Engineer will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* £26,000 to £29,000 basic salary. (£40,000 OTE).
* 28 days holiday plus birthday paid.
* Pensions scheme.
* Heath care plan.
* All tools and uniform.
* Professionally racked company van.
* 1 on 1 training with other engineers within the business.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.
If you’re interested in this position please click "Apply Now". One of our team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.